Monday Night Combat Graces this Weekend's Steam Deal

I love bacon. I mean, I may love bacon more than anything else in the entire world; maybe even more than gaming. If you love bacon just as much as I do, then don't hesitate to download Monday Night Combat on Steam and play it for free starting now until Sunday at 1PM PST. If you happen to love the game, you can then purchase it at a discounted price of $10.04, a savings of 33%.

You must have Steam installed on your computer in order to take advantage of the deal, however, so hop on that first if you are interested in MNC. Trust me, it's good.

Monday Night Combat:

Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?