Ubisoft says Patriots on PC will be the same as consoles


I assume the big news here is that Ubisoft even confirmed that a PC version of Rainbow 6: Patriots is coming, what with the recent mumbo-jumbo regarding the canning of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and doubting I Am Alive on the system. Nonetheless, the company confirmed to PC Gamer that Patriots on the PC is coming, and "will be the same as the console versions."

PC Gamer inquired about the system's version of the game when the idea of quick-time events shown in the target-render triggered the thought that, they usually only appear on consoles. As I was writing this post, this thought popped into my head: how can gamers on PC press the left trigger or bumper in a QTE? 

Yes, my attempt at humor was implying that Ubisoft will use the exact same code on PC as they use on consoles, without changing things accordingly. (Boooooooo.)